Who We Are
At Velocity BioGroup, we achieve what others can’t by building trust-based partnerships between government, industry, and investors. We partner with pharmaceutical companies to increase access to innovative medications that save lives. Our mission is to solve the opioid addiction crisis through education, advocacy, and access to life-saving medications like branded naloxone. We know we can change lives because we’ve seen the results – more opioid overdoses reversed and patients’ lives transformed through medication-assisted treatment.
Our team collaborates closely with clients while operating with autonomy, trust, and passion for our shared mission.
What You'll Do
- Build relationships and influence stakeholders to increase access to lifesaving medications
- Develop strategies tailored to regional dynamics to drive market share.
- Represent our mission at conferences and task forces
- Collaborate to align messaging and remove barriers
- Educate communities and stakeholders on naloxone and its life-saving impact.
- Influence decision makers to increase access to and procurement of high-dose naloxone.
- Build partnerships with healthcare organizations, first responders, corrections, and advocacy groups.
- Develop regional strategies to drive utilization and market share growth.
- Represent our mission by presenting at conferences and engaging with regional task forces.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to align messaging and remove barriers to access.
You’ll be on point educating communities and influencing stakeholders in your California region to drive utilization of high-dose naloxone. This is not an ambassador role – it requires analytical skills, political know-how, and the ability to persuade decision-makers. You must understand the nuances of the treatment infrastructure and sell ideas in this complex landscape.
Why You Will Love Working With Us
- Competitive pay ranging from $130,000 – $150,000, with additional uncapped bonus potential
- Full medical benefits, 401k match, and generous PTO
- Flexible work environment with a team culture of passion and fun
- Career development opportunities in a fast-growing company
- Chance to truly make an impact and defeat the substance use disorder crisis and heal lives
This is not an easy undertaking but the impact potential is immense. If using your sales talent to save lives excites you, apply today.